Track Academy, a registered Sport for Social Change Charity, are currently looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing, corporate partnership development and fundraising team.
This intern should be prepared to work 2 days a week (Wednesdays and Thursday) for a minimum period of 6 months. The ability to work independently and think critically in a team environment is a must.
The internship entails working as corporate ambassador, to help strengthen our ties with local businesses through attending professional networking meetings to inspire them to support us.
Your role will be to inspire these organisations to develop short and long term partnerships with our charity through involvement with one off events, monthly giving, participation in challenge events, donating pennies in their pay cheque, pay role giving schemes, amongst others.
The ideal candidate will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of development and management of marketing, partnerships and fundraising campaigns in the charity sector.
NB: Please note that we are not able to offer a salary for this position; however, the fundraising aspect of this internship comes with attractive performance-based financial compensation in form of commissions.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials: design and content
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with execution of events both online and offline
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials
- Build database of potential business and corporate donors
- Help to develop and deploy our commercial partnership programme
- Appointment setting with potential business and corporate donors
- Update CRM system, sort mail and reply to queries
- Manage and update Website - WordPress
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
The Charity is looking for an undergraduate student in the London area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Government with a flair for charity work.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Microsoft office. Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, Illustrator and Indesign will be prioritised.
Digital Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Development Studies, Fundraising