Sponsoring and partnering with Track Academy
Investing in the future takes care of itself when you tend to your young people in the present. That’s the Track Academy way.
Track Academy have created a unique Commercial Partnership Programme, designed to secure sustainable funding for our charity by partnering with the business community.
As a registered charity, Track Academy rely 100% on the generosity of our sponsors to support those who are most in need, but we also believe we can help our commercial partners grow their businesses as they engage with us.
The Commercial Partnership Programme recognises businesses are always seeking new advertising opportunities, which is why the programme is centred around joint-marketing and revenue sharing efforts.
By signing up to our commercial partnership programme, Track Academy commit to advertising the products and services of our commercial partners via social media and our online charity shop, in exchange for a portion of the revenue generated through our advertisements. This may be done through one of the following methods:
- Email Advertisement via our email campaigns and our monthly newsletters
- Social Media campaigns via our social media platforms
- Press Releases and distribution to all relevant UK press
- Media Coverage via sponsorship positions on our athletes’ uniforms
- Media Coverage via our annual Olympic-Style Track and Field Invitational event, attended by international champions, hundreds of visitors, local politicians and VIP guests
- Fixed Monthly Giving, or
- Affiliate Revenue Share for Conversions
Through our Commercial Partnership Programme, Track Academy are particularly interested in businesses that can provide potential apprenticeships and employment opportunities to our student-athletes.
“This combination of efforts provides a win-win situation for the young people we serve, as well as a win for the businesses in our community, as we are uniquely positioned to help them better place their brands in the minds of local youth. It is our endeavour to actively do our part to support our commercial partners to grow their businesses both financially and with quality human capital”, says Connie Henry.