Athletics Coaching Opportunities
Track Academy are recruiting Athletics Coaches.
Ideally we are looking for coaches who specialises in Long and Middle Distances, Triple Jump, Long Jump, Throws and Hurdles.
This is also a great opportunity for a newly qualified Athletics Coaches / Coaching Assistants to gain valuable coaching experience under the guidance of experienced and renowned National and International Coaches.
The right candidate will join an Academy where Athletes of all abilities are coached and developed to be medal winning champions.
We operate 50 weeks a year.
WHERE - NW10
WHEN - Various athletics programmes.
- Mainstream Sessions: - Tuesdays and Thursdays: 5.00pm - 6.30pm, Saturdays: 11.00am - 12.30pm
- Multi-Skills Sessions: - Tuesdays: 4.00pm - 5.00pm and Saturdays: 10.00am - 11.00am
- PE Sessions: Mondays: 10.00am - 12 noon
What is required?
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Commitment and motivation
- First Aid trained
- Safeguarding Children and Protection awareness
- Experience of coaching children
- Assistant Coach or Athletics Coach Badge
A fully enhanced CRB/DBS check is also required but can be organised if successful.
Job Type: Sessional - Immediate Start
|Job Category||Athletics, Coaching|