Job Description for role Grant Application Writer
Track Academy - Dudden Hill Lane, London NW10 2XD
Track Academy, founded by Connie Henry, are a registered charity using sport for social mobility among young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. We use athletics to engage young people at risk; providing inspiration, role models and a structured pathway for them to gain better academic qualifications and positive achievements on and off the track. We help young minds believe that they are more than the circumstances to which they are born. The focus is majorly on Sports Program, Education Program and Mentorship Program.
You will be filling in application forms and applying for grants. You would be happy working in a quiet environment or even at home and focusing on deadlines and on budgets. You would be especially comfortable with the written word with excellent comprehension skills which allow you to elaborating with detail on specifically asked questions on application forms.
Support and training will be given.
2 days a week
£144 to £240 a week - Depending on experience
- Complete and submit to funders mid-term and final reports, and other required paperwork
- Work with finance staff to track fund disbursement and develop financial reports
- Maintain grant-related reference resources including funder research files, grant application deadlines, grant reporting schedules, and other information as needed
- Research and contact potential foundation and corporate funders to support program, organizational development, capital, and other Track Academy Programs
- Establish and expand relationships with grant funders and trustees
- Work to produce annual release
- Communicate regularly with local, state, and national legislators
- Knowledge of grant research and application processes.
- Knowledge of government and non-government grant programs.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and use innovative techniques and ingenuity to prepare grant applications.
- Ability to coordinate grant projects
- Communicate effectively, both orally, and in writing.
- Organize information clearly and precisely.
- Coordinate and work with other departments.
- Coordinate the timing of projects.