Golf is a social sport which helps boost self-esteem, social skills and overall mental wellbeing. However, it is traditionally known as an elite sport.
Through Back to Movement, the Jason Roberts Foundation can break barriers for many to access the sport and positively impact the community.
By offering free golf sessions twice a week, training local coaches and creating pathways for participants to progress to nearby golf clubs, the sport is being made more accessible.
– Is a social, low-impact sport
– Can be played by all ages and abilities
– Is an intergenerational activity
– Has many physical benefits
– Can help to improve family relationships
Follow the Jason Roberts Foundation on Twitter.